Kids are back in school and HCL is here for you! We have a great selection of FREE resources for all students, whether you're schooling in person or online.
Need project ideas? You got it! Prepping for the SATS? Yup. Want to do a research deep dive into the ocean? Take a look at National Geographic Kids!
Harney County Library has gone fine free for kids! We are also doing curbside service for library materials, simply place a hold on your account or give us a call (541-573-6670).
You will need your library card to register your account.
- Homework Help: Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building: Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools: My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more.
- 24-Hour Writing Lab: Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question: Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access: a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
Gale in Context is huge directory of homework resources that is indexed by subject, as well as project ideas, writing help, kids books with reviews, author information, reading suggestions, and more... Explore by choosing a topic or doing a search.
Explore the most-studied topics including cultures, government, people, history, literature, and more.
- 14 languages including American Sign Language, ESL for Spanish and Japanese, as well as advanced English
- 90-100 hours on interactive instruction for each language
- The best value in language-learning programs
- Free mobile apps for Apple and Android devices
Ebooks and audiobooks for your computer or mobile device. Need help? See our Library2Go help page for setup assistance.
Explore amazing adventures in science, nature, culture, archaeology, and space. Best for children aged 6–14.