Staycation suddenly in your plans? Remember that your library card gives you FREE access to books, language tools, tons of databases, magazines and more—all from home or wherever you are with internet access. We've put together a master list for ease of access. Need help logging in? Give us a call! 541-573-6670
- GALE Databases
- Rocket Languages - Learn a Language -- 14 languages including American Sign Language, ESL for Spanish and Japanese, as well as advanced English. There is also a free mobile app!
- Learning Express Library - features nearly 1,000 online tutorials, practice tests, and eBooks to help all ages. It offers job search and workplace skills improvement; skill building; career certification and licensure exam prep; college and grad school entrance test prep; GED test prep, and more.
- Punch through Pandemics with Psychological Science - This free course is designed to help individuals cope with the varied effects of the coronavirus and its protection measures on everyday life. The effects are biological, psychological and social and will significantly change how humans interact for the foreseeable future. This course will provide tools and tips for how to cope with the stress and anxiety we all feel.
- Library2Go - Borrow e-books and audiobooks from your library's digital collection. All you need to get started is WiFi, a library card, and your computer, phone, or tablet
- Digital Public Library of America - DPLA has launched a brand new web catalog that allows anyone to browse and directly download any of the more than 6,300 ebook titles available on DPLA’s Open Bookshelf (free!).