Harney County Library
Bulletin Board Policy
Harney County Library offers a bulletin board as a public service. Preference will be given to non-profit organizations and local events.
- Long-term postings (hot lines, social service information, ongoing events, etc.) will be displayed as space permits and must be dated.
- Postings of a commercial nature, political postings, private notices and advertisements will not be posted.
- All items must be submitted to library staff for review before displaying.
- The library will display one copy of the posting for specific events up to 2 months in advance of the event.
- Materials should be no larger than 11” x 17”.
- Postings become the property of the library and will not be returned.