The ESD library catalog is open and ready for business! We have now reached a point where the majority of items in the ESD library are entered into the Sage system. You can check the catalog and request materials online.
You may also request items from local libraries, as well as any library in the Sage system, giving you access to over 1.5 million items!
How to search for materials:
• Search by keyword, title, subject, author
• Click on the title.
• On the right side you will see a green box that says ‘Place Hold’.
• Click on that and you will be prompted to login with your library card number and PIN
o Your COOL account # starts with 27755….
o Your PIN is the last for digits of the phone number you registered with.
• The HOLD screen shows your pickup location as the ESD Resource Center. Your items will be delivered to your school unless you arrange for a pickup.
• Click Submit to finish placing the hold.